03/23/2009
Zone:Tubarâo
Area:Criciúma 2
Tomorrow I hit the 6 month mark, crazy how fast it goes huh? Ainda estou sem carta-azul também! lol I am still without a dear john. For now.....We had 47 LESSONS this week! Everything is going great and we have met two new families that are in all probability going to be baptised. Two complete families; a rarity that any ex-missionary will recognize. Everything is going great and I hope to report the baptisms of these new families in one of these next entries.I am still with Elder de Jong, and we are still working hard, I hope to be able to stay with him until June and bring a great many more souls unto Christ.It is a great pleasure to be serving the Lord and taking part in the marvelous work that is His.I have begun a very in depth study of the Plan of Salvation, and am currently searching out all the deep doctrines that I can. All of this being recorded in my journal. Hopefully I will be able to one day connect all the dots for certain things hidden there within.I would like to thank Kodi for Jesus the Christ as that is now one of my favorite books of all time. I learned so much from having studied it. I encourage everyone to try and give it a try sometime.Well I need to try and get an account up on another website in order to upload pictures for this blog. So for now I am going to close.
Até mais gente!
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment