03/16/2009
Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2
Oi Gente! Como todos de vocês estão!! We had 37 lessons this week!!! Sadly no more baptisms as of yet, but mark my words we will get them! This week we are hoping to get four more people ready to be baptised. Criciúma is a VERY hot area, but I believe that I am becoming accustomed to the heat of Brazil.Something funny is everyone here wants to talk about snowboarding and snow. When I tell them how tall the snow was this year there, they are all dumbstruck in awe. Almost appearing like a little kid on christmas when his/her eyes get all big and lit up in surprise.Everything is still going well with Elder de Jong, and I am learning quite a bit. I am going to start writing an entry about the start of the mission and whom I had so this entry will be short.
Até mais pessoal!
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
No comments:
Post a Comment