Sunday, April 26, 2009

Letter 5

04/13/2009
Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2
So far everything is still going great. I learn something new every day and I can´t wait to see how all the things I learn and am doing now will affect my life when I get home. I think everything will be a lot easier.I sadly am not anywhere near a Temple and as we do not have any Temples in my mission, I do not get the privelege of attending.I hope every one of you back home who have the opportunities to attend take advantage of them. It is through Temple service that we are able to keep our eyes focused on the things of the Lord and avoid falling in this ever retrogressing world. The storm is thickening and we all know that it is only going to worsen. Don´t ever lose hope, go to the Temple once or twice a week, and remember that it is only after we take the first step of faith that the Lord will guide our steps and help us to stay strong in our attempts to follow Him.FICE FIRME!!!!!!!! Stand FAST!!Sadly we have not had these four families we are teaching baptised yet, also the other three baptisms that are guarentied to happen also have been delayed. Sadly these people are being advanced upon from all sides by tribulations and challenges. Every time they take a step forward the Enemy seems to throw something else in their paths to make them take three steps back.I have hope that sometime soon they will be able to overcome these difficulties and be baptismed but we will have to see.Elder de Jong and I are still working hard, sometimes it is not easy to remain focused but we do pretty well. Hoping all is well with everyone.
All my love,
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
p.s."Work to make yourself worth what you want!" -Elder Jacob L. Holdaway

No comments:

Post a Comment