06/29/2009
Well I hope all of you were able to get to see all the pictures I uploaded, there are still a lot more but those should suffice for the moment.This week was very slow, we have been trying to get these members excited about missionary work and to work with us. The new tracting system uses family nights that invite people but if the families are not inviting any one we lose a lot of time...We will be trying to use a smaller model with only eight families to show an example for the ward and hopefully get some decent progress.This new system of tracting is far superior as it was spoken by President Monson himself that 1 in 3 of such activities gives a strong convert baptism. Rather than 1 in 1000 doors being knocked on and finding a convert.At any rate talk to Jesse about pictures he has a ton.Let´s see, what else. I never truly understood how universal the gospel is. There really is not anything in this life that has nada ver or nothing to do with the gospel. It seems to be the thread that runs through everything and the more I learn the more clear everything seems to become. I am so thankful to have been given this chance to finally see how things really are and to have a testimony. If any one reading this does not believe, try your hardest to gain one because it is one of the most valuable things that exists in this world. An eternal perspective and a testimony of the Lord.
Até Mais Gente,
Cí vediamo!
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment