06/15/2009
Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2
Turns out that I will be staying in Criciúma for at least another transfer. My new companion will be Elder West, another american.I think it is rather strange that President keeps putting me with americans, I would like to develop my linguistic abilities in portuguese. This is far more simple with someone you have to speak the language with.Oh well, I ate pig head again. Four words people; chew swallow and don´t gag.We had a miracle baptism yesterday, a young boy we have been teaching for weeks finally received permision to be baptized. Also we taught Sergio (the husband of a recent convert) and he offered a prayer again. He is participating with a much lesser restraint. I have really high hopes that we can help him to get baptized during my time here.Other than that, not much new is going on, other than the new tracting system which we need to get up and running. This ward is really improving, it only had around fifty people there frequently when we got here and now the sacrament meeting is always full. Activities are now being held and this ward is finally improving.Elder de Jong will be back in the States on Friday morning, wow what a trunky thought!
Tudo de bom prá todos de vocês!
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment