05/04/2009
Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2
We just passed through transfers and yet again I am staying here in Criciúma with Elder de Jong. Now it is official, I will "kill him" on the mission, for those unaccustomed to mission slang this means be his companion when he "dies" and goes home.We are teaching a few new people, very promising! One of them is named Tomas ( pronounced exactly like Thomas) and he is a very intelligent person. He is seventeen years old but he is very interested. Tomas is a student at a University here. He is from Rio Grande do Sul (the only state further South than Santa Catarina)He is planning to be baptized this next week, because we moved his baptism this saturday. This being because he felt guilty for drinking the day before church.However, I have high hopes for him as he is a very cool kid and sincerely cares about doing what is right.We have a few others but they are still being a little hesitant or lazy.We are teaching a great many lessons, and having success. I am still learning a lot and developing into a better person. Unfortunately I have been HORRID at writing everyone back. So I need to apologize, and I will try to get better.Looking forward to more news from home.. Also everyone that is getting this letter now, I am going to stop sending it around. They have been posted on this website by Jesse, along with awesome music about the Savior. So the link is www.elderholdaway.blogspot.com this will be my last entry I will copy and send to everyone, thereafter all the entries will be sent only to Jesse who will then post them.
Tá ligado? Entendesse?Eu estou muito feliz comvoso e todos que estão apoiando mim aqui na missão.
Amo vocês.
Bom semana.
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment