3/9/2009
Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2
This week we had two baptisms; Sônia Jacinta de Oliveira and Indinara Pereira Dias. They were really cool, but the water was cold!! Also I messed up on the words because I forgot to say and being "e" so I had to baptise her twice. Also on the second time around her elbow did not submerge so on the way up I pushed her all the way back down to the bottom. It was quite comical.At any rate, we had several investigators there and we are hoping to baptise one of them this coming Saturday.Elder de Jong and I are working well together and I found out from President that in all probability we will remain together until he "dies" in June and returns home.So I believe that I will be quite stationary for a while. I still get my letters through the mission home around every three weeks so keep writing!!!We are teaching about thirty lessons a week, which is ten above the standard of excellency and I hope to be able to report a great many more baptisms in following entries.Again thanks to Jesse for maintaining a website, which I still have not had the opportunity to see. Hopefully I will get the chance to send pictures soon.For those who have a desire to ship me something amazing, here is a list :)-Crest toothpaste (whitening)-Old Spice Deodorant (preferably red zone)-Maple Syrup recipe with the Maple (extract ?? my english is suffering)-Black socksAgain, all is going well, but I will definitely love being back in the States next year.Fice Firme!!!!
Até Mais Gente!
-Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment