Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Letter #1 Criciuma Brazil 2/23/2009

2/23/2009
Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2

Well, these amazing computers here in Brazil just deleted this message once already so I am going to try my best to retype it before anything more happens.I am on my third transfer and just received my third companion, Elder De Jong from Sandy, Utah.We are coming to reopen an area that had to be shut down because of some incidences with the previous Elders here. I am very excited to be working with him as he is a good worker but still knows how to have fun.So far my mission has not had a great deal of success, and my second companion in the field was a great trial for me and the patience I had been praying to develop. However, I finally have received this amazing gift and I love having it.I will at a later date add some entries in order to let everyone know what happened during the first two transfers but due to lack of time this will have to wait.I have a great deal of hope for this area and though this zone does not have a very good reputation for baptisms we will try to help the other new Elders transferred here to change that.Until time permits another entry.
Até Mais.
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway

No comments:

Post a Comment