Zone: Tubarão
Area: Criciúma 2
Well turns out I am finally leaving Criciúma 2 and going to a new area. I am also now Senior, so that is something good. I will be stationed in Pato Branco in the state of Paraná. Very close to Argentina.Area: Criciúma 2
I will be receiving my second Brazilian companion, so that is good. Elder Neves.
We have seen a lot of miracles this last week and I finally learned how to get answers to my prayers more quickly. Such a hard thing to actually learn how to do...
I have to pack today so this entry will be quite short, but I hope everyone gets to see it soon.
Also, we have a new rule and I am only allowed to receive emails from immediate family, not from Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Grandparents, nor Friends. Sorry guys but you are all restricted to conventional mail.
my address is
Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
Missão Brasil Florianópolis
R. Feliciano Nunes Pires, 42
Centro, Florianópolis SC
Brasil
88015-220
I will do my best to write everyone back.
This keyboard is giving me extreme issues... grr..
Até
-Elder Jacob L. Holdaway
No comments:
Post a Comment